Squirt dry chain lube lubricates better, stays on the chain length, and keeps the chain clean. It is a wax-based, long-lasting dry lube that does not contain harmful solvents, is 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- Smooth, efficient gear shifting
- Black hands, chain sucks, and a squeaking chain are a thing of the past.
- Low wear. Chain and cogs have a higher life expectancy of at least 80%.
- Never degrease the chain or high-pressure clean - just brush or rub off if necessary.
With various waxes with unique properties, it is ideal for any cycling condition.
It was developed to lubricate over longer distances and keep the chain clean, for both mountain biking and road cycling. No degreasing is required nor recommended.
Squirt is an emulsion that is blended under special controlled conditions from a number of waxes. This process gives it a unique smooth texture that makes it very easy to apply. No separation will take place under normal storage conditions and no clogging of the nozzle will occur.
Due to Squirt's composition, build-up due to dirt does not occur and no grinding paste will form. Continuous application can be done without having to clean the chain. Excess wax that gets expelled by the chain does not attract dirt, hardens slightly, and falls off during riding. Cleaning with a dry brush is adequate. This lubricant also adheres to the chain longer and extends lubrication intervals.
Applied Performance - The Squirt Lube company strives to produce products that are thoroughly tested and accepted by the cycling and sports fraternity as functional and of high quality.
- Thoroughly degrease drivetrain - even new chains!
- Dry the chain. When using Squirt for the first time, apply twice. Let the first layer dry well before applying the next.
- After-treatment if necessary. Roadbike chain: Clean up excess wax. MTB chain: let dry - not wipe off.